1. Escape Rooms: Libraries have been getting in on the escape room trend lately, and, best of all, they're doing it for free. From 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, the East Lake Community Library will have a Middle School Meet-Up Escape Room where tweens and teens can work together to solve problems, unlock clues and "break out." Registration required at (727) 773-2665. 4125 East Lake Road S, Palm Harbor. Over at the Seminole Community Library there will be a Teen Zombie Escape Room 6-9 p.m. Friday for kids in grades 6 through 12. Also free with registration required at (727) 394-6913. 9200 113th St. N, Seminole.
2. Free Tuesday at Glazer Museum: Admission is free from noon to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the hands-on museum, which just opened a new Math Alive exhibit to make math more fun for kids. The museum is at 110 W Gasparilla Plaza, Tampa.
3. Dunedin Orange Festival: This old-fashioned festival celebrates the fruit that made Florida famous with a family zone, live music, mojo cook-off competition, free orange juice samples and craft beers 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday. Edgewater Park, 51 Main St., Dunedin. Free. (727) 736-1176.
4. Guided Nature Walk: Saturday at 10 a.m., take a guided walk through the woods of the Largo Central Park Nature Preserve, 150 Highland Ave. They will be in search of animals and you can learn about vegetation. Free, but donations are encouraged. (727) 518-3047.
5. Ultimate Home and Garden Show: The fourth year for this event at the Strawberry Festival Expo Building in Plant City brings more than 100 licensed contractors and home specialists, a plant and garden expo, shabby chic and home decor market and do-it-yourself demos 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday-Sunday. Admission is free at 2301 W Oak Ave. (727) 674-1464.